ProntoNet LC enhances the PRODYS IP audio codecs family, offering a subset of those features provided by ProntoNet. ProntoNetLC is a multi-algorithm stereo audio codec over IP, X21, 3G and ISDN, supporting many popular coding algorithms i.e. OPUS, G722, MPEG1/2 LayerII and uncompressed linear audio (PCM). Other compression modes such as AAC or apt-X are offered as an option.
skuEach ProntoNet LC fully support IP (TCP and UDP), terminated with one or two 10BaseT/100Base-TX Ethernet ports (RJ45 connector) that enable remote monitoring/configuring and data/audio transportation over any type of IP link (LAN, WAN, 3G/4G, BGAN, Internet…)
- ProntoNet offers fully TCP/UDP/IP connectivity via an Ethernet port.
- IP Multicast, Unicast and Multi-Unicast (optional) audio streaming transmission/reception.
- IP Compatibility: SIP/SAP/SDP/RTP/STUN protocols are supported according to the standard defined by the N/ACIP project within the EBU group.
- Prodys NAT Traversal Streaming Protocol permits router firewall pass-through with zero configuration.
- FEC (Forward Error Correction). Up to 24 different schemes are available, to fit to the desired delay and available bandwidth.
- Error Concealment mechanisms on Mpeg audio modes are supported to reduce the impact of packet losses.
- SolidStream by Prodys enables transmission of STL-grade audio quality over inexpensive IP links such as xDSL connections and 3G/4G links.
- Prodys Real time Network Analyzer to monitor critical network parameters in real time during the connection.
- Streaming advance features:
– Automatic Jitter buffer. This adjustable buffer avoids audio dropouts compensating for up to 10 seconds of jitter in the IP connection.
– Automatic synchronization adjustment with the transmitter site rate, to give a constant delay in IP communications.
– User configurable frame size, to give full flexibility when adjusting the delay and bandwidth use.
– Test tools to check the bandwidth, delay and jitter in the IP connection. This information can be used to adjust the streaming parameters and so, to obtain the best-quality in the real-time audio reception.
- X.21 interface for transmission/reception over leased lines.
- Automatic detection of the encoding mode used by the remote unit.
- Independent encoding/decoding operation.
- Auxiliary data along with the encoded audio through two user configurable RS232 ports from 300 to 115200 bps.
- The Ethernet port is used for audio transmission and control. The unit can be controlled locally from its front panel, or remotely from its Web Page or from ProdysControl.
- Local or remotely (TCP/IP) upgrading of one or several units at once using the same utility. Factory software upgrades can be downloaded.
- Call facilities: Auto-redial, call scheduler and log systems.
- N+k Prodys Redundancy Protocol allows K backup IP codecs to provide resiliency for up to N active IP codecs.
- User Access Control to define different access restrictions in a per user basis.
- Configuration presets to define different configurations for all or some specific parameters.
- BackUp Audio File: Fail-over solution that switches audio output to playlist from a USB memory stick.
- Up to seven user configurable general purpose input-outputs (GPIO). Inputs can be set up to control audio inputs or reset alarms, and outputs can be configured to monitor line status, audio synchronization or alarms, among other options.
- Alarms: Real Time alarms management through SNMP traps, GPO and e-mails
- Headphone monitoring of audio outputs (jack connector) from the front panel, with volume control.