Quantum Lite is Prodys’s handheld audio codec for professionals having no equal in the broadcast market. This device enables extreme reliable field audio contributions over wireless networks by means of concurrent use of two UMTS /LTE network connections.
No risk since double SIM operation is enabled.
No risk due incoming GSM calls disturbing your smartphone codec app.
No risk since large battery capacity is provided.
No risk since professional XLR microphones might be directly used.
No risk since input & output volume and cue balance got true professional knobs.
Quantum Lite might combine up to 4 uplink IP connections: 2x UMTS/LTE, 1x Ethernet & 1x Wifi(optionally) for any scenario.
This device turns also off-line jobs in easy tasks with embedded audio recording and transfer.
- Low delay audio encoding with Opus & Aptx.
- XLR mic/line input. Headphone output.
- 2nd stereo audio input /output.
- 3x push-lock audio controls for mic, local headphone and return signal control.
- Inherits world-class IP technology from the Prodys Audio/Video codec family (BRAVE protocol) with full error correction method and bonding.
- Double UMTS /LTE operation. (Double SIM registration).
- 1x Ethernet interface.
- Wi-Fi interface (Optional).
- Hand-held reporter codec.
- User friendly interface via touch panel. Intuitive handling.
- Large autonomy battery.
- Audio recording on SD memory, playback and file transfer.