Quantum W is a smaller version of Quantum XL with 3 microphone/line inputs instead of 5 but with all the power of its bigger brother.
Quantum W inherits world-class IP technology from the Prodys Ikusnet Video Codec Family: Automatic Jitter Buffer, Adaptive Bit rate, Bonding of up to 7 IP links (Ethernet, 3G/4G, Wifi) for secure audio streaming with the best possible audio quality.
A Wireless Communication Module will be available with up to four 3G/4G data links with bonding capabilities. This module is external for better reception and versatile installation options.
- Up to 3 Mono Audio Inputs available to be mixed, encoded and streamed in Stereo mode.
- Supports Mpeg1/2 LayerII, AAC, apt-X, G711/G722, OPUS and PCM.
- Inherits world-class IP technology from the Prodys Audio/Video codec family:
– Automatic Jitter buffer. This adjustable buffer avoids audio dropouts in the IP connection.
– Automatic synchronization adjustment with the transmitter site rate, to give a constant delay in IP communications.
– Prodys NAT Traversal Streaming Protocol permits router firewall pass-through with zero configuration.
– Prodys Real time Network Analyzer to monitor critical network parameters in real time during the connection.
– FEC (Forward Error Correction). Up to 24 different schemes are available, to fit to the desired delay and available bandwidth.
– Error Concealment mechanisms on Mpeg audio modes are supported to reduce the impact of packet losses.
- Bonding of up to 7 IP links for secure audio streaming and the best audio quality possible.
- 2 x Ethernet interfaces: Either to split streaming and control or for bonding 2 IP links.
- 4 x 3G/4G IP data links with bonding capabilities. Internal modem or External 3G/4G modulefor better reception.
- Wi-Fi interface 802.11b/g/n compatible Bonding with Ethernet or 3G/4G.
- IP Compatibility: SIP/SAP/SDP/RTP/STUN protocols are supported according to the standard defined by the N/ACIP project within the EBU group.
- Local or remotely (TCP/IP) upgrading of one or several units at once using the same utility. Factory software upgrades can be downloaded.
- User friendly interface via touch panel, built-in Web Server or ProdysControlPlus application.
- User Access Control to define different access restrictions in a per user basis.
- Configuration presets to define different configurations for all or some specific parameters.
- Alarms: Real Time alarms management.
- Serial port to transmit/receive ancillary data along with the audio.
- GPIO port: 2 inputs/outputs. User configurable with multiple functions such as remote contact closures.
- Long duration battery with charge and status indications. It can be charged on system.